- KS-14M may be small, but it packs a ton of features into a package that other electric vehicles struggle to compete with at this price point. The King Song 14M’s 14 inch tire affords it extreme maneuverability, portability, and versatility, a must for urban commuters and trail explorers alike. If you’re looking to get into electric unicycles and want some room to grow into your wheel without breaking the bank, look no further than the King Song 14M.
- The 14M manages to fit a powerful 800w motor, LED lighting, quad-Bluetooth speakers, a battery that will take you upwards of 20km, and more into a wheel smaller than a carry-on bag.
- Model: King Song 14M (KS-14M)
- Top Speed: 20km/h
- Range: 20 km max potential range
- Motor Power: 800W sustained, 2400W peak
- Battery: 174Wh, 67V with Smart BMS, balancing, over-charge, over-current, & short circuit protection.
- Control Board: High performance design - can reliably sustain 800W. Heatsink + temperature control fan.
- Hill Climbing: ~30° max
- Max Load: 265lbs - higher payloads will generally decrease performance
- Dimensions: 19” H x 17” L x 8” W
- Weight: ~13kg
- Pedals: Pedals with grip tape, 4.9” ground clearance
- Tire: Extra maneuverable 14” diameter tire
- Connectivity: Bluetooth for data transfer + music streaming. Compatible with the King Song App.
- Speakers: 4 speaker built-in sound system with 12V amplifier
- Lights: Bright headlight, rear brake light, side lights (customizable RGB)
- Handle: Built-in retractable push handle
Safety Warning System: Audible beeps, pedal tilt-back (configurable in app)
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings