ScooterzMalaysia.com warranty covers manufacturing defects.
The One Year warranty covers:
- Battery (6 Months)
- Display unit
- Free lifetime tuning of the brake.
Keep your receipt and warranty card for warranty claim.
The following situations will not be covered by the warranty:
- Lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- Malfunctions caused by unauthorized modifications, disassembling, or repair.
- Accidental damage or malfunction due to improper storage.
- Wear and tear due to usage.
- Exterior damages.
- Water damage or malfunction caused by riding on rainy days.
- Consumables (such as brake pads/ calipers, brake disc, tires, brake cable, bearings etc.)
- Front and rear LED Light, Cable connectors wiring.
- Any logistical cost of returning the product to us for servicing or cost of returning the product to the customer after servicing.
- Defects of malfunctions of the product not notified by the customer during the Warranty Period.
- Limited Warranty Not Transferable. This Limited Warranty is extended to the Buyer only if the Buyer is the first purchaser of the product. When the first purchaser sells the products, this Limited Warranty automatically terminates. It is not transferable to subsequent purchasers of the products.
The average repair time is estimated 2 - 6 working days if repair parts are available.
ScooterzMalaysia.com have the final say in evaluating the warranty status.
Like any other of your devices, your electric scooters, AKA Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) should be properly taken care of to remain in good working condition.
Here are some tips for you!~
IMPORTANT: Before performing any maintenance works on your e-scooter, make sure to POWER OFF the scooter, and DISCONNECT ANY CHARGER!
- Dust all exposed parts of your scooter using a soft, smooth, dry microfibre cloth.
- Clean with a slightly damped cloth with either a small amount of liquid detergent or glass cleaner.
- Wipe the scooter seats with soft disinfectant wipes.
- DO NOT get any of the electrical components wet. Gently dust instead.
- DO NOT spray water or liquid cleaners directly onto the scooter.
- DO NOT use wax, oil or harsh cleaners.
- Finish up by wiping the e-scooter gently with a dry cloth until it is completely dry.
- Drape a cover over your e-scooter to protect it against dust built-up.
- Check tire treads daily for wear and tear. Replace thinning/bald tires.
- Check battery voltage. Always remember to re-charge when the battery is low and replace damaged batteries to avoid further damage on the device.
- Adjust moveable parts such as steering bar, wheels, seat, levers, etc., to ensure consistent functioning.
- AVOID riding your scooter on rainy days, and/or if the ground is wet because this may submerge the electric system of your e-scooter, in result may injure you or damage the device.
- AVOID overcharging the battery, especially leaving it to charge overnight.
- When charging such batteries, place them on hard, flat surfaces to allow optimal dissipation of heat.
- DO NOT place the charging battery near combustible materials.
Do visit us with an appointment at